Important Notice: SPCT 2022 organizing committee continues to closely monitor this dynamic situation and will provide updates with any developments. It will be proposed to be organized as online conference, if travel restrictions due to the epidemic. The organizing committee of SPCT 2022 will host the conference partially virtual for those who cannot attend due to the COVID-19.
2022 2nd International Conference on Signal Processing and Communication Technology（SPCT 2022）will be held on December 23rd-25th, 2022 in Harbin, China. The following information about the schedule is for your reference:
December 23, 2022
The first day is all about registration, participants are supposed to sign in at the conference venue and collect all the conference materials at the registration counter on this day from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm. However, the registration is still open on the 2nd day of the conference within the same time.
December 24, 2022
The conference chair will be hosting a opening ceremony in the morning, and all the participants are supposed to be there.
The keynote speakers will deliver their spectacular speeches and share their cutting-edge research fruits with the participants.
Please bring the lunch coupon.
Contributed oral presentations are 15 minutes long. Please target your presentation for a duration of about 12 minutes for the presentation plus ab. 3 minutes for questions from the audience.
Please bring the dinner coupon
December 25, 2022
* The outline programme is shown on this page. A more detailed programme will be emailed to you after registration deadline. Actual time arrangement may be a little different according to participant numbers.
ORAL PRESENTATION INSTRUCTION
1. Timing: a maximum of 15 minutes total, including speaking time and discussion. Please make sure your presentation is well timed. Please keep in mind that the program is full and that the speaker after you would like their allocated time available to them.
2. You can use CD or USB flash drive (memory stick), make sure you scanned viruses in your own computer. Each speaker is required to meet her/his session chair in the corresponding session rooms 10 minutes before the session starts and copy the slide file(PPT or PDF) to the computer.
3. It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files can’t be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email.
4. Please note that each session room will be equipped with a LCD projector, screen, point device, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please try the connection and make sure it works before your presentation.
5. Movies: If your PowerPoint files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
POSTER PRESENTATION INSTRUCTION
1. Maximum poster size is 59.4 CM wide by 84.1 CM high（A1）. Poster template download☚
2. Posters are required to be condensed and attractive. The characters should be large enough so that they are visible from 1 meter apart.
3. Please note that during your poster session, the author should stay by your poster paper to explain and discuss your paper with visiting delegates.
Copyright© SPCT 2022
2022 2nd International Conference on Signal Processing and Communication Technology（SPCT 2022） http://www.icspct.com/